Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cookie's a Dude!

When I was picking out my new chicks this past April my two biggest concerns were ending up with a rooster & scissors beak. Well looks like I got both.  

Scissors beak is when the top & bottom parts if the beak do not line up. Cocoa seems to have a very mild case of scissors beak, in fact I did not notice it until just recently. She seems to be able to eat and drink just fine. I'll just have to keep an eye on it. She is a little smaller then Cookie but guess what...Cookie's a Dude! (I mean rooster) so I am assuming that's why Cocoa is smaller than Cookie

I follow a couple of blogs and asked one of them if they would post Cookie's picture, hay ya never know maybe someone wanted a rooster for something other than eating. Well it turned out good for Cookie, there are a few people that just fell in love with him and it looks like he is going to live on a farm in Wisconsin....for real. He is quite the handsome little roo


No comments:

Post a Comment